Save Energy, Brighten up your facility.
Helios - An ISO 9001:2008, NSIC certified & MSME registered company - manufactures an entire range of LED lamps and fixtures ( more than 30 types and 400 variants ) to international standards.
Our residential range of products include Household bulbs, Tube lights, Down lights, Focus lights, Spot lights, Candle lamps, and many more.
For industrial use, we specialize in providing High Bay Lamps, Panel Lights, Flood Lights, Street Lights, Sewing Lamps, Machine Lamps, PAR Lamps, Decorative Strip Lights, Wall Washers and variety of custom and speciality LED Lamps.
Helios LED Drivers are designed and manufactured to adopt high domestic and international standards for operating in various markets. Our indigenous LED drivers are capable of adapting to wide voltage range (85-270V AC or 85V-380V DC).
Our products are manufactured in India, and is marketed in India and exported to Middle East and North American regions. Our products are backed up by our strong design and testing facilities both on-site and offshore.
LED lighting differs from incandescent, CFL and halogen in several ways. LED lighting is the most efficient, durable, versatile and long-lasting lighting source available as of today.
Significant advantages of LED lighting over traditional varieties:
- Reduces energy costs - LED lighting consumes 50 - 90% less energy than incandescent, CFL and halogen lighting - an enormous amount of savings on operating expenses
- Reduces maintenance costs - LED lights last 35 - 50 times longer than incandescent lighting and about 3 - 5 times longer than fluorescent lighting
- Natural colors - Superior Color Rendering Index (CRI) of LED Lighting as close as 90 brings out the natural colors of your lit environment
- Reduces cooling costs - Heat generation during operation of LED is very low compared to traditional lighting sources
- Best guarantee - Comes with a minimum two-year warranty far beyond the industry standard
- Highly durable - Won't break like a bulb
Advantages of LED Lights
The operational life of current white LED lamps is 100,000 hours. It will lasts for 11 years with 24 Hours of continuous operation, or 22 years with 12 Hours of 50% operation. The long operational life of an led lamp is a stark contrast to the average life of an incandescent, halogen, CFL and fluorescent bulb, which is approximately 1000 - 5000 hours. If the light is placed in a very inaccessible place, using LEDs would virtually eliminate the need for routine replacement.
The initial cost of LED lights are slightly high compared to traditional incandescent, halogen, and fluorescent lamps. But they do provide enormous long-term cost savings on replacement, energy consumption, and environmental benefits.